Learning a foreign language is such an important part of a child’s education and Ravenstone’s curriculum is dedicated towards allowing children to succeed in developing key language skills.
The language that we will be using to drive this forward is Italian.
Some of the benefits our modern foreign language curriculum delivers are as followed:
- Improve your confidence
- Teach you more about your own language
- Widen your career/job options
- Give you more of an understanding of the world
- Connect the world and promote peace
- Make travelling easier and more enjoyable
- Help you make friends in a new country
- Show that you are open minded and tolerant
- Boost brain power
The Italian lessons taught start from Reception up until year 6 by a fully qualified teacher supplied by the Italian Embassy will deliver weekly lessons to every class.