Clubs, trips, visitors and lunches
As of Monday 8th March, Schools Out Club will collect children in Nursery to Y6 and take them to Balham Community Centre.
Energy Kidz will not be resuming wrap around care until the Summer Term.
As per Government guidelines, only outdoor sports clubs will restart from 8th March. Please contact your club provider to ask if they will be restarting from this date
- Only professionals who work within the education or care system will be allowed onsite.
- Only those on official educational purposes can volunteer onsite
- All additional adults allowed onsite will be added to our ‘safe list’ and monitored by our assistant headteacher
- All visitors will be provided with PPE/hygiene kit
Parent workshops and trips
- The full Ravenstone entitlement will be on hold however the internal visit/theme day will take place.
- Parent workshops will take place on zoom/teams
Lunch and break arrangements
Lunch arrangements are as follows:
- We will be reviewing Edwards and Wards provision/risk assessment carefully
- Packed lunches can be taken up and school dinners can be booked
- Year group bubbles will eat lunch at the same time, with packed lunches in the classroom for KS2 and EY/KS1 and school dinners in the hall.
- The hall will be set up for one-year group bubble at a time and tables set up for class bubbles on each side
- There will be a quick turnaround time for lunches but there will be a table at a safe distance from other bubbles for children needing a bit more time to eat
- Playgrounds will be on a rota for all bubbles so they experience all play spaces.