Year 3 Information
Welcome to Year 3
This is Year 3's information page where you can find all relevant information regarding your child's class and daily routines.
Class Teachers and Teaching Assistants:
Class 3A: Miss Austin and Danni
Class 3B: Mrs Bull and Mrs Riseley
Please find attached:
- class timetables
- PE: 3A - Wednesdays 3B - Thursdays please make sure your child has a PE kit on the day, which can be stored in their locker
Dance and Music lessons are taught on an alternative basis on Mondays. As with PE please make sure that your child has their PE kit on the day. Please see below for
Dance/ Music rota:
Autumn 1 Autumn 2 Spring 1 Spring 2 Summer 1 Summer 2
Dance 3 B Music 3B Dance 3B Music 3B Dance 3B Music 3B
Music 3A Dance 3A Music 3A Dance 3A Music 3A Dance 3A
- Please refer to the attached timetables for information about PE and Dance lessons relevant to your child's class. PE/Dance kits can be brought to school at the beginning of the week and left in the school lockers.
- Snacks: KS2 children are not provided with a snack from school. The children are allowed to bring a healthy, nut-free snack to have at playtime.
- Water: Please encourage your child to bring a water bottle daily.
- Homework: The homework book will be given out every Friday with an expectation to be returned on the following Wednesday to allow for marking. Please note- homework handed in late may not be marked before the new homework is issued.
- Take Home Books: We will begin issuing 'take-home' books week beginning Monday 13th of September. When your child has finished reading their book please encourage them to exchange it for a new one. Currently there is no set day to change the book however we expect the children to return and exchange the books regularly. Please note that we expect the books to be looked after and if lost there will be a small fine.