Results/SCHOOL Development Plan/OFSTED REPORT
At Ravenstone we are proud of what our pupils achieve and we are constantly challenging ourselves to achieve our vision of every child fulfilling their potential.
Below is our school development plan
School Development Plan - 2021/22
Zoom meeting explaining the School development plan (this will be held with Mr Croft on 24th September 2021 and recording then saved here)
- DFE financial information and benchmarking can be found here
- No staff at Ravenstone reach the £100,000 disclosure salary
The Documents outlined below highlight the following:
- The expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths
- Average progress in reading, writing and maths
- An average ‘scaled score’ in reading and maths
- A high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths
Please click the link to our end of key stage results for the academic year you wish to view:
- 2021 - No published results due to Covid 19
- 2020 - No published results due to Covid 19
- 2019 - End of year results and Four year trends of results
- 2018 - End of Year Provisional results
- 2017 End of key stage Results and Three year trend of results
- 2016 End of Key Stage Results
- DfE Guide for Parents to the end of Key Stage 2 assessments
- 2015 End of Key Stage Results
- DfE Performance Tables (2015)
OFSTED report and Performance tables
Performance tables can be found here.
OFSTED report from November 2019 can be found here
OFSTED report from 2016 can be found here
Parent View is an online questionnaire that allows parents and carers to give their views about their child’s school at any time. It is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views about their child’s school to inspectors at the time of a school inspection.
The questionnaire can be accessed directly from the Parent View site at Parent View Web Site
Please fill in the questionnaire as it is not only important feedback for Ofsted it is also useful for us because it gives valuable information about what you think of the school and helps us to improve.