Results and Development Plan
At Ravenstone we are proud of what our pupils achieve and we are constantly challenging ourselves to acheive our vision of every child fulfilling their potential.
Below is our school development plan for 2017/18
The Documents outlined below highlight the following:
- The expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths
- Average progress in reading, writing and maths
- An average ‘scaled score’ in reading and maths
- A high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths
Please click the link to our end of key stage results for the academic year you wish to view:
- 2017 End of key stage Results and Three year trend of results
- 2016 End of Key Stage Results
- DfE Guide for Parents to the end of Key Stage 2 assessments
- 2015 End of Key Stage Results
- DfE Performance Tables (2015)
Performance tables can be found here.