Throughout the year we will have the following open mornings for parents looking to join Ravenstone.
Please see below:
- Tuesday, 29th September at 9am - FULL
- Tuesday, 13th October at 9am - FULL
- Tuesday 20th October at 9am - FULL
- Thursday 22nd October at 9am
- Thursday, 5th November at 5:30pm - FULL - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, 17th November at 9am - FULL - CANCELLED
- Saturday, 28th November at 9am - CANCELLED
- Tuesday 1st December at 9am - CANCELLED
- Tuesday, 8th December at 9am - FULL
- Tuesday, 12th January at 9am - CANCELLED
- Thursday, 25th February at 9am - CANCELLED
- Thursday, 25th March at 9am - CANCELLED
There will be a presentation from the Headteacher followed by an opportunity to see the school in action on a tour with our pupil ambassadors.
In line with current Government guidelines, it is mandatory to wear a mask whilst touring the school. Thank you.
To book a place on one of our open mornings, please contact the School Office on 0208 673 0594 or email email@example.com
A note from the Headteacher
Open days are a fantastic way to get to know Ravenstone.
They will provide you with an opportunity to hear about why we are outstanding and show you the school in action. You will get to meet our wonderful children and view our hands on and engaging curriculum.
I will always be happy to meet you and answer any questions outside of the open days.
Please just get in contact via my email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also take some time to read our prospectus that can be found here.
Results and school development plans
We are so very proud of our excellent results that can be found https://www.ravenstoneschool.co.uk/Results-and-Development-Plan/
Quotes from parents:
My child loves Reception, he has made lots of new friends and everyone has integrated really well.
She loves it and loves all the homework. She really enjoys playing and always wants to come to school.
My child came in half way through and she settled really quickly. She loves the teachers and I feel her reading is progressing really well.
‘ have had two daughters in Reception, they have both loved their teachers and come home full of ideas about things they have learnt and things they want to do at home.
I really feel my child has achieved great things at Ravenstone. She has thrived both academically and personally.